Why our Clients Use Factoring As a Powerful Financial Solution
Our customers have discovered that invoice factoring is a great resource for streamlining their cash flow. The process is very easy and assures that cash is always available if and when it is needed. Invoice factoring with UCVC Funding?is a powerful financial solution for our clients in the following ways:
- Invoice factoring allows clients to obtain a source of cash flow to grow their business
- Invoice factoring allow clients to utilize UCVC Funding's secure and professional credit checking and collection payment system that reduces bad debt loss
- Invoice factoring allows clients to use a flexible funding program that increases as sales are increased
- Invoice factoring provides clients with working capital to pay suppliers quickly, take cash discounts, pay operating expenses and increase credit limits with suppliers
- Invoice factoring provides clients with a managed accounts receivable system that includes invoice processing, invoice posting and invoice reporting so that time is freed up time for other revenue-generating activities such as sales and marketing
- Invoice factoring gives our clients access to cash to pay bills, pay employees, and invest in the growth of their business creating greater profits
Invoice Funding is A Fast, Easy Resource for Streamlining Cash Flow
Companies use invoice funding when cash flow is low due to clients paying slowly. UCVC Funding?offers working capital with a quick turnaround. We fund all verified invoices from approved customers within 24 hours. Quick turnaround is one of the main reasons businesses choose us over other factoring companies. UCVC's invoice funding programs can provide your business with funds for any business cash flow need including: payroll expense, taxes due, new equipment acquisitions, inventory purchases, suppliers discounts, and marketing expenditures. Our customers all find that these advantages more than offset the financing costs of UCVC's invoice funding program.
Invoice Financing with UCVC Funding® Helps Companies in All Stages of Development
We work with companies in all stages of development, including small-to mid-size companies with limited histories. Even pure start-ups qualify for one of our flexible programs. Invoice financing is invaluable to small and growing businesses because it allows them to receive asset based lending, even when their assets are limited. With invoice financing, your company's real assets - your promised future payments for goods or services - can actually be used as real assets. The process depends more on the credit-worthiness of your customer than on your company's credit history. Many new and startup entrepreneurs are unaware of the cash flow management power this can provide, but it is a quick process, which in most cases will turn your invoices into cash within 24 hours or less.
If your company has invoices from credit-worthy customers, we'll be happy to speak with you about how invoice financing can help you. Turn invoices into cash now!
Toll Free (English): 1 800 988 0023
317 W.Main St . Suite 101, Alhambra, CA 91801
Processing Dept. Fax Lines: (800) 628 9760
*Funding Dept. Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Mon. - Fri.)
*Summer: Pacific Standard Time *Winter: Eastern Standard Time